Well, my name is Kailey. I’m 19, and a double major in Sociology and Women & Gender Studies. I list those things first because that is how we introduce ourselves in classes and seminars, and we probably shouldn’t tell people right away if we have an unhealthy obsession with watching cat videos or cheese. Although I guess we are supposed to share a “interesting” fact about ourselves, so I guess I would share with you that I have never seen Star Wars. This knowledge apparently makes most people question a friendship with me, so I guess now is the time to analyze yourself and how important Star Wars references are to you, because I will never understand them.
More about me…
- I have 5 half-siblings
- I am working for the Student Justice Centre next year
- I lose all my chapsticks before finishing them
- I volunteer with the Sexual Violence Support Centre
- I love drag queens
- I love eating raw cookie dough
- I spend too much time on Tumblr, and the internet in general
- I longboard and play acoustic guitar
- I have two tattoos
- I was a lifeguard/swim instructor for 4 years
Getting marks on blogging and tweeting is the best thing that has ever happened to me.